08 November 2013

String ShowCASe!

What fun submissions we saw for our 'string' challenge. LIMettes are such an inventive lot, we take our hats off to you!
Here are our choices for this superb week!
What an original idea!

What a fabulous flower created with hemp string!

Perfectly delicate.. so pretty!

An original use for twine, well matched by the leaves!

If you haven't already visited these ladies do pop by and leave them a word, we know it will be appreciated!
showCASed
Please take our showcase badge ladies, which we hope you will display on your blogs!
We'll see you tomorrow for our new challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic selection, well done to all featured.

    I'm so sorry that I didn't even get to enter this week, home now so should be up for tomorrow's challenge!!!

    Off to visit the above three

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection well done all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!!!..I'm speechless...lol....thank you for choosing my card....so delighted!!!..

    hugs
    Jan...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing the LiM showcases - these cards are all inspiring! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card - I am blown away and smiling from ear to ear ... you are too kind. Sad to say I don't have a blog so can't display your badge :( but I love LIM and the many blogs I have found from visiting here - thank you all ladies for your continuing inspiration.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris this card is stunning are you able to tell me what the stamp is that you have used, please?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.